Users are able to send and receive private messages. Messages can be sent between individuals and among small groups of users.
There are multiple options for starting a private message.
1. Navigate to the list of Members or list of Friends, find the user you would like to message, and select the “chat bubble”:
2. Navigate to profile of the user you would like to message, and select the “chat bubble”:
3. Draft and send your message:
4. To send a message to multiple recipients, (or to view all of your previous messages), navigate to your Messages page:
- In the menu; (select the envelope icon, and then select “View All”):
- Also, here is a direct link: https://headspace.thereloadersnetwork.com/messages/
5. Select the “New message” button:
6. Enter the user name for each of the users that you desire to include in the message into the Recipients box: