DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Reloaders Network (or “We”) provides a platform via its website and apps (the “Site”) to a community of registered users (“Users” or “you”) to upload and display written articles, posts, photographs, and video (“Written and Visual Content”), and share comments, opinions and ideas. Additional Services may be offered by us from time to time. The following are the terms of service (“Terms”) for using the Site and the Services.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
The Reloaders Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the terms, The Reloaders Network will notify you by posting an announcement on the site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at The Reloaders Network’s sole discretion. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any Service or viewing any Written and Visual Content shall constitute your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
In addition, when using particular features of the Services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services.
Your access to and use of the Site and our Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of The Reloaders Network. The Reloaders Network reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Written and Visual Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. The Reloaders Network may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your Written and Visual Content and you are directed to retain your own copies of all Written and Visual Content posted on the Site.
As a condition to using certain Services, you are required to open an account with The Reloaders Network and select a password and username, and to provide registration information. The registration information you provide must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your access to the Services by either suspending or terminating your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through you’re Site account.
Services are available to authorized representatives of legal entities and to individuals who are either (i) at least 18 years old, or (ii) at least 14 years old, and who are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site may display Written and Visual Content containing language, images, and topics that may be offensive to some.
All Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Content originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not The Reloaders Network are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site. The Reloaders Network does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by The Reloaders Network. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Written and Visual Content or Communications that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Written and Visual Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Site user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL
- To post copyrighted Written and Visual Content or other Communications that do not belong to you or, with exception of commenting on Written and Visual Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content with explicit mention of the author’s name and a link to the source of the Content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms (other than relating to copyright infringement which is addressed under “COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS” below) please send written notice to The Reloaders Network at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. The Reloaders Network reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
PRIVATE PARTY SALES AND TRANSACTIONS